Movie Magic Scheduling is a software solution that thinks the way schedulers think, featuring powerful new tools that provide increased flexibility and versatility in the way schedules can be created and viewed.
Your production schedule is the essential tool that takes your project from script to actionable plan. Specifically designed for the complexities of production, schedules were originally completed through a trial-and-error process involving repeated manipulation of paper and plastic strips along a board. But then came Movie Magic.
The most widely used production scheduling application, Movie Magic Scheduling 6 offers a range of scheduling tools and flexibility not found elsewhere. Workflows are designed to incorporate the time-tested concepts of the stripboard while offering a variety of scenarios to consider: schedules reflecting different shoot lengths, re-ordered scenes, comparisons in location, and more are just a click away.
Based on continuous feedback from you, the user, Movie Magic Scheduling 6 saves time, increases efficiency, and prepares schedules that allow your team to make the best production decisions possible
What’s New in Movie Magic Scheduling 6
Movie Magic Scheduling 6.0 includes an exciting new feature: The Calendar Module. A feature with capablities not found in any other software.
It has the following benefits:
- A flexible view of your shooting schedule in the new calendar format.
- Easy Navigation and Editing: Drag and drop to organise strips, days and weeks in the calendar format.
- An unscheduled area to give flexibility when adding and removing breakdown sheets.
- A red flag conflict window remains open while you schedule to help you create an accurate schedule.
- The Calendar layout can be printed to PDF.
- Zoom in to breakdown sheets from Calendar layout
- Custom design strip layout.
1 GHz processor
Windows® 7 or 8
G4 or Intel (recommended) Processor
Mac OS® 10.12 or 10.13
1 GB RAM or higher (512 MB minimum)
200 MB Hard Disk Space
Minimum Display Resolution 1024×768
Internet Connection with 56k or higher to activate the product